Due to the increasing number of new members, I would like to just remind everyone that we are a family & friends based organization and we try to always be safe and respectful of everyone and everything around us. We do not want to have to have to kick anyone out from attending, so I would like to just let everyone know that we do have some basic rules and simple common sense guidelines that we would like everyone to abide by.
- No riding through camp. If you must go through camp to get out of the circle, please ride slow so you do not kick up dust for everyone else in camp.
- Fireworks are welcomed, but please make sure and light them outside of the circle and safely pointed up and away from anyone or anything (trailers, motorcycles, vehicles, etc…).
- The campfire is for everyone, so please no gas bombs, fireworks or any other type of exploding and/or dangerous substance in the fire (including hazardous chemicals or items that are not good to inhale when burned).
- If you can bring firewood, please do so, but try and make sure it doesn’t have nails in it (ex. Pallets) if possible.
- Bring a dish for happy hour. We all enjoy gathering together and if everyone brings at least one dish, we should always have enough food for everyone to enjoy.
- Everyone is responsible for your own trash. Please make sure to bag and take your trash with you when you leave.
- Do not empty your trailer waste or any other waste in or around camp.
- If you have a dog, please make sure and pick up after them. No one enjoys stepping in dog poop.
- Respect the desert. When leaving, please make sure that we are leaving the desert in as good or better condition than we found it in. If you see trash, nails or anything else that shouldn’t be there, please pick it up.
- Be respectful of others when starting motorcycles or any other loud vehicle early in the morning. If you are up before others and going for a ride/drive, please either start vehicle outside of camp and/or be respectful when leaving the circle of others who may be sleeping.
- There is no curfew or limit on how late anyone can stay up, but for those of you who do stay up late, please be respectful of the noise level.
- All members can bring guests, but please make sure that they respect the group and the rules. Please also note that it is your responsibility for whoever you decide to invite/bring.
- No fighting. We are all here to have a good time and no one wants or needs any fights breaking out.
- Never ride alone, but if you do, always let someone know where you’re going.
- Always be safe and wear your helmet when riding. Helicopter rides are expensive!
These are just some basic guidelines. For the most part, just be respectful and use your common sense. We are all here to have a good time and we just ask you to be safe and respectful of everyone who comes.